I wrote this post over one month ago. I must have forgotten to post it to the blog. It is fun to look back at the girls' first days of walking. That seems a long time ago although it was actually just over 2 months ago. WOW!
8-12-09 The girls have been walking for about a month now and it makes them look more like little girls than babies. They get better each day and faster! They keep mommy running! They really like when we go out of the house and I put their little shoes on. Of course barefoot is still easier.
We have cut the girls' morning nap and they have one long nap in the afternoon. It is perfect for them. I am finding that the day goes really well when we have an outing of some kind to break up the morning and give them a change of scenery.
No comments:
Post a Comment