Tuesday, October 27, 2009

18 months!

The girls are 18 months and are healthy, happy babies-more like toddlers. They just had their checkup and got good reports. Abigail weighs 27 pounds exactly and Olivia weighs about 28 1/2 pounds and they both are 33 1/2 inches tall which is in the 93%. They are good eaters!
Both of the girls' vocabularies are growing rapidly. I am amazed that they not only understand now, but are beginning to verbalize words. They run, play, get into everything, and now have figured out how to open all the doors. They love reading their books, putting together their blocks, and pushing around their new "poppers" (or whatever those things are called).
They give hugs and kisses to us and then started occasionally kissing each other which is adorable! Although they have their moments of fighting with each other also, the days of biting seem to have passed. It was short-lived and we are thankful that it was.
I remember being excited for the day when I could walk them by the hand, one on each side of me. As I walked out of bible study today with the girls, I was reminded of this and want to enjoy each day because they are growing fast!








1 comment:

Vee Vignettes said...

Love the updated pics! They are little Jen's! :) Twice the fun. I always enjoy checking out what's new in the Nelson Nest!