We arrived on Amber's 13th birthday! It is amazing to see her become such a sweet young lady. I still remember the first time I met her when she walked down the aisle as a flower girl in our wedding at 5 years old. Each of the girls has grown so much and we wish that we lived closer so that we could be there for these special moments.
The Nelsons live in Dawsonville, which from what I saw is mostly rolling green hills. Their house sits on one as well! They have a large yard where the kids can run and are backed up to a forest. It was really gorgeous and it was a great time of year to visit.
We visited an orchard and enjoyed its fruit and were able to visit the falls nearby which was absolutely beautiful! Forgive me for forgetting the name of the falls/state park name. Most of our pictures and footage were shot before this day since each one in my family got a 24 hour stomach virus one at a time. Thankfully I stayed healthy to take care of them. Despite this illness, we had good talks, good fun, and special time together. I hope we can find a way to visit more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment