Even though the weather has been unseasonably warm this October, we enjoyed some fall activities. A couple of weeks ago, we went to McDonald's Ranch to their annual Pumpkin Patch. We had such a fun time there last year that we want to make it an annual event for our family. It was updated since last year and even more fun for the kids, if that is possible. The hit of the day was the petting zoo, in which all of the animals were loose and the kids were able to pet and enjoy them. The pony ride also got some excited squeals. A hay ride to the pumpkin patch and a hay maze rounded out the day.
I think the funniest moment of the day (and I was so excited that I caught it on camera) was when Olivia was saying goodbye to the pigs. She heard the pig make a snort like pigs do and was shocked, asked "What was that?" and then turned to me and said "He burped!" The things kids say sure are cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment